Saturday 30 August 2008

Time

Time time time. It has been a while but now is about a good time to do some retrospection and do some self-feedback exercise.

PROGRAMME NAME: ReTr05P3Ct10N
.
.
.
STATUS: INITIATING IN 3...2...1...0
.
.
.
For a start, I hate to say this, but I might have just hit the nail into the coffin when I chose to major in Chemical Engineering. Feeling like an idiot is the least that I feel when I enter the LT. Then again though, me being me, I wonder why I am not doing well. I mean, as much as I am faring badly in my studies, I believe that those people who are supposedly in the 'higher-ups' are as ordinary as ordinary can be. It is not like they are some robots with some advanced 'brain-processor' of 'inter-cranium dual lobe' or something. So, why is it that they score better than me ?
.
.
E.T.A: 10 mins, 55 secs
.
.
Them being cleverer than me ? Once again, I hate to say this but I believe that possibility to be 0%. Geez, I guess I have my 'narcissistic-programme' running now.

Not to discredit any geniuses out there, but I simply don't buy that concept of some people being born better than others. Come on, everybody is born with the hardware called 'brain-ware' wired into them, albeit they are of different brands. Nonetheless though, as much as you can be born different as compared to your peers, it is what you do that will ultimately be the primary driving force that will shape your future. I don't believe in a pre-determined future as though my life involves some calculus equation that says I'll die a rich miser or a generous beggar run by programme 'X++'.
.
.
.
E.T.A: 5 mins, 11 secs
.
.
Maybe they are more hardworking than me because they have installed the latest softwares that allow them to work efficiently. Then again, bearing in mind that I believe I can do everything(pardon the 'narcissist' programme running in my 'cranium-top'), I don't see why I can't achieve what they achieved.

As such, I have to make a resolution. I had better install a software called 'Study-0,Score-5' to prove to myself that the muggers in school are wasting time glueing their eyes to their notes, to prove that I am still better than them and that time is better spent upgrading myself from 'inter-cranium dual, triple or whatever lobe for that matter' to the latest invention called ' human.'
.
.
E.T.A: 10 secs
.
.
RESULTS: STRESS - 0.00015%,
NARCISSISTIC - 0.00027%,
PRIDE - 0.00019%,
STUBBORN - 0.00031%,
_+_______________________
SCREWED - 100%

2 comments:

tch316 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tch316 said...

Type again. There was a mistake in the previous comment xD

The world is fair. To be fair, it is unfair.