Thursday 14 August 2008

Happy Birthday to ....

Ismi!

Hey the spelling is still wrong! And I am not going to change it.

Lets see, it is 10 minutes before 15th of August here. On the other side of the world though, it is 12 hours and 10 minutes away. So, it got me wondering. How long can your birthday last? I am no math genius you see, so I will give my best bet at 48 hours.

For you though, it lasts for 36 hours. Well it is not as long as 48 hours but hey, it is one and a half days already. Long enough? =)

In any case, you wouldn't know that you are having a 36 hours birthday. So, enjoy your 24 hours worth of birthday celebration over there because, hey! You've just gotten older by another year!

Tsktsktsktsk. Enjoy the last few days over there because you will definitely miss it! Don't bother about rest because you can catch up on it after you are back in little boring Singapore. No matter how accustomed you have become over the past 3 months, you will still feel melancholic in the future when you recall the past in retrospect. =)

Stay childish. Stay young. Have fun.
Take care 'pretty me.'

p.s. by the way, consider this a birthday gift! ;)
(I am in rather dire financial straits!)

1 comment:

jelewe said...

hahaha... thank you!!! hey i noe that i had 36 hours bdae!! cause my parents actually called me half day earlier... i noe u r indire financial crisis... it is okay... ur wishes are gd enuf for me :).. very touched.... almost wan to cry... hehe..... see u soon yeah....

ME ME ME

PS: i m not childish!!! :p juz young...