Saturday 16 August 2008

Curious

I am curious.

Curious because I purposely left the previous post unannounced, wondering how long it will take for you to read it, if you even happen to come by at all!

Well, that was fast though, I expected something like a week or a few months or so. =)

Buy hey! This shows that someone is reading this blog!

Don't you know that this blog is supposed to collect dust?!!

Geez, you must be so free that you can come by to visit some outdated blog. Come on, go make full use of your time. Go do something. Do some sports, some shopping. The internet is just a deceptive tool that lulls you into thinking that you are making full use of your time! (I am one of its victims, but I'll sooner die than admit it)

Still reading?

Move your lazy ass, tear your glued eyes away from the screen!

=)

1 comment:

jelewe said...

this proves that i have read your supposedly "collect-dust" blog :)